Researcher in physics - Condensed matter theory
I am doing research in
theoretical condensed-matter physics. I am interested in
statistical physics and correlated electron systems, and particulary in low
dimensionnal quantum antiferromagnets, topological phases, quantum entanglement and the
out-of-equilibrium dynamics of these systems.
Some selected talks and lectures:
- Course "Parallel programming (for Physicists) (IPhT, June 2019)
- Talk on "Shannon entropies in quantum magnets" (LDQM2016 workshop, Lausanne, September 2016), pdf.
- Short lecture on "quantum frustrated magnets" (Workshop on "Entanglement in strongly correlated systems", Benasque, February 2016) pdf.
- Lectures on "Quantum Entanglement in condensed matter" (8 hours, IPhT, spring 2015). pdf (>100 slides, >11MB).
- Slides of my habilitation thesis defense "Entanglement and Shannon entropies
in low-dimensional quantum systems" (Saclay, June 2014)
- Seminar "Numerics for an XXZ spin-1/2 chain out of equilibrium" (ICFO, Barcelona, March 2014).
- Seminar (colloquium) "Frustrated magnets and spin liquids" (ENSICAEN, March 2011).
- Lecture on spontaneously broken symmetries in condensed matter (and magnetism in particular).
School "Matériaux et interactions en compétition", GDR MICO, Aussois, France, Juin 2010.
- Recent progress in the search for quantum spin liquids ground-states.
This talk was not (!) given at the "Perspectives in Highly Frustrated Magnetism" conference (MPI-PKS, Dresden, Germany), April 2010.
- Topological order in quantum dimer models
(Conference on Topological Quantum Computing, Dublin 2007,
- 2D Quantum magnetism and spin liquids
given at the 2007 HFM School, Trieste, Italy).
- Spontaneous symmetry breaking and finite finite-size
spectra of quantum antiferromagnets (HFM 2006 conference,
- Unconventional phase transition in a classical
3-dimensional dimer model (11th Itzykson meeting, Saclay,
June 2006, pdf)
- Derivation of order parameters through reduced density
matrices (EPFL, Lausanne Jan. 2006 pdf)
- Spinons and gauge degrees of freedom in spin
liquids (UNSW Sydney, August 2005, pdf)
- Quantum dimer model with a liquid ground-state:
topological degeneracy and toy model for a topological
quantum-bit (Oct. 2004, pdf)
- Quantum dimer models on the kagome lattice (April